Click Here For Citizens Health COVID-19 Updates
What's Available To You At Prairie Senior
- Receive Medical and Nursing care provided by a team of highly qualified and caring professionals that respect you, take time to answer your questions, and are available when you need them.
- Participate in the care management program that helps you take control of your health and wellness decisions. The focus is on creating a personalized care plan that maximizes your overall health and is sensitive to any changes.
- Receive specialized therapy from Physical, Occupational, or Speech Therapists.
- Personal rooms allow you to determine the size of your accommodations and include access to modern conveniences.
- Participate in activities that you enjoy and are designed to keep you involved in the local community and provide memory support. You can continue to enjoy your favorite activities, attend religious services, the salon, and interact with our pets. Participate in fitness activities designed to promote good overall health.
- Participate in various social events that include holiday celebrations, birthdays, and the observance of other important days in your life.
- Dine on nutritious and enjoyable meals while receiving assistance from a dietician to ensure your overall good health.
- Receive transportation where and when you would like; this includes transportation to community activities, perform errands, or medical appointments.
- Receive laundry and housekeeping services.