Oct 20, 2020 - 9:00 am
Oct 21, 2020 - 5:00 pm
For healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies and for personnel in emergency response
What does this course teach?
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
Day 1 of Class is 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Day 2 of 2 is 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Cost: $75/class; $39/book